Skip to main content

I am a Child Care Provider

A career in child care or early education is an opportunity to help build a vibrant, healthy future for our community. Making a positive, lasting impact on the lives of children and families can be a wonderful and fulfilling career path.

It takes work to stay on top of new research and best practices. Daycare providers, early educators, family child care providers and directors are often required to function in the roles of teacher, nurse, public relations, cook, janitor, and manager/CEO all at once. 4C can help you perform at your best in all of these roles. Whether you work in a center, home, ministry, preschool, or school-age program, 4C offers resources and training especially for you. If you care for children with special needs or if you are a child care director/owner, 4C offers specialized support for you too.

Being a daycare provider or starting a childcare center is a full-time job and unfortunately it doesn’t come with a definitive “how-to guide.” 4C of Southern Indiana is here to help you. Utilize our child care training and educational resources available throughout Evansville, Newburgh, Vincennes, Mt. Vernon, Princeton, Petersburg, Washington, Loogootee, Paoli, Bedford, Marengo, Jasper, Rockport, or Tell City.

We can also help provide information and educational resources about most everything as it relates to child care or daycare. Take a look at some of the info we have to offer:


RE:  House Enrolled Act 1073

This LIST is a resource to support providers seeking information required for compliance with HEA 1073.  HEA 1073 requires all licensed child care centers, licensed child care homes, and legally licensed exempt home providers that are eligible to participate in the CCDF program to provide documentation that their program is legally allowed to operate as a business in the county, city, or town in which the program is located.

In order to meet this requirement, the Office of Early Childhood and Out of School Learning is asking that, at initial application or at the time the program's license is to be renewed, either:  1) a business permit or license be provided to the OECOSL to provide proof that the program has a valid business permit or license; or 2) a signed statement from the county, city, or town stating that a business permit or license is not required for their program to operate be submitted. This LIST is to be used as a resource for early childhood programs, however, each local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR) agency is serving as a resource as well. Programs are encouraged to contact their local CCRR for additional resource information. If you need help contacting your local CCR&R, please check HERE.

CONTACT LIST - Compiled Chart


Looking for information regarding the Child Development Associate Credential? Check out these resources:

© 2020 4C of Southern Indiana, Inc.

Powered by Firespring