I Need Childcare
I Need Child Care
When considering something as important as child care we know you have a ton of questions. Figuring out how to choose or where to look for child care, preschools, or school age care isn’t easy. Safety, cost, location, operating hours, caregiver skills, educational opportunities, and the overall quality of care provided are just some of the considerations.
4C of Southern Indiana Child Care Referrals help parents take the guesswork out of choosing child care by providing tips on choosing care, information about Paths to QUALITY™, and free referrals to local legally operating child care providers. Two easy ways you can contact us for a referral. Call our office to talk with a Child Care Resource and Referral specialist to run a referral for you today, 812-423-4008 option 3.
Need CCDF Vouchers
To apply for CCDF Vouchers and On My Way Pre-K online visit https://earlyedconnect.fssa.in.gov/onlineApp/home or contact your local CCDF Voucher agency.
Southern Indiana CCDF Voucher agencies by county:
- For Vanderburgh County residents contact Automated Health Systems at 855-533-7342 or visit their website at www.INchildcare.org.
- For residents of Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Orange Perry, Pike, Posey, Spence, and Warrick counties, contact Children’s Bureau at 866-494-5330 or visit their website at www.childrensbureau.org.
- For residents in Clark, Decatur, Floyd, Harrison, Jackson, Jefferson, Ohio, Ripley, Scott, Switzerland, and Washington counties contact River Valley Resources at 855-591-7848 or visit their website at www.rivervalleyrsources.com.
For additional information on CCDF Voucher Providers, On My Way Pre-K, On-My-Route Search, Find Child Care, and Learn About Paths to QUALITY™ in Indiana visit Indiana Family and Social Services Administration.
- Checklist: Is this the right place for my child?
- Use this checklist when researching and interviewing child care providers.