Employment at 4C
Employees of 4C are dedicated to our mission and believe that every child deserves the opportunity to develop into a healthy and contributing citizen. 4C employees engage the community to improve access, affordability and quality of child care by being a leading voice for children, families, and providers. Our work is meaningful and our team is talented and highly qualified. As you contemplate a career with 4C, consider your gifts and talents and how they will help fulfill our mission.
4C offers a comprehensive package of benefits to ensure personal and financial health and well-being, as well as to provide some protection from significant financial harm due to prolonged injury, illness or death.
4C's employee benefit package includes:
- FREE access to Tri-State Community Clinics
- Generous PTO package
- Paid holidays
- Paid birthday off
- Paid 30 minute walk each day
- AAA membership
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pension) IRA Retirement Plan
- Paid Medical Leave of Absence
- Bereavement Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Monthly contribution toward Section 125 (Cafeteria) Plan Elections:
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
We strive to provide our team with a variety of benefits that are meaningful to them. Click on the link below to view current employment opportunities at 4C and to submit an application and your resume.
CURRENT 4C JOB OPENINGS:
- Director of Child Care Resource and Referral Program - Job Description
4C offers meaningful, hands-on intern experiences to a number of students each year. 4C staff (who in some cases were interns here themselves) work with each intern to develop an internship that meets their needs and interests. 4C interns gain practical "real world" experience as well as knowledge and skills related to early childhood education, child care, family and consumer education. They also get an insider's view of a growing, learning nonprofit learning organization. Contact us at 866-200-5909 to find out more information or complete the Volunteer/Intership Form below.