The Coordinator will oversee all corporate fundraising and sponsorship programs and will secure significant corporate sponsorships and individual ticket sales in support of 4C’s events. This position will also assist the CEO in cultivating high-level donors through creative events.
This position helps develop the strategy and plays a critical role in growing a comprehensive program to increase and sustain annual philanthropic support for 4C of Southern Indiana. The Coordinator works with the CEO to ensure that all special events are created presented and conducted with the goal of building awareness about 4C mission and identifying and engaging potential major donors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
Special Events: Manages the production of special events including but are not limited to: volunteer recruitment, stewardship and coordination; development of printed materials; negotiating contracts, managing vendor relationships; scheduling etc.
• Working with CEO and Vice President to assists with grant researching, writing and submissions.
• Identifies, solicits and stewards corporate sponsorships for the events and for maximizing individual sponsorships and ticket purchases.
• Cultivate new sponsors for events to help meet fundraising goals.
• Provides leadership in planning major special events according to the events timeline. Which includes venue planning and logistics; design, printing and mailing of invitations; corporate and individual sponsorship; support and coordination of volunteer committees, and other related areas as identified.
• Works closely with other staff on planning and logistics and support efforts to use events in identifying, cultivating and involving donors.
• Responsible for producing invitations, registration and sponsor lists for events and event solicitations.
• Recruits, trains and supervises volunteers and interns to assist with special event planning
• Accountable for strategic planning of events throughout year, including cultivation, fundraising and recognition of high-end donors
• Participates in defining and carrying out development objectives and priorities for entire organization
Marketing and Communications
• Manages the marketing and communication needs of the agency. Includes updating and maintaining the 4C Website on a regular basis, producing advertising materials requested and marketing and promotional brochures,
• Performs other related duties as requested.
Maintain confidentiality regarding 4C programs, procedures, policy, staff, and clients
Return emails and messages within one business day
Be cognizant of the impact the position has on the overall mission of the agency
Attend required team meetings with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
Offer support to colleagues
Manage time efficiently
Adopt and abide by the agency Mission, Vision, Core Values, and Statement of Commitment
Works in a clean, well-lit, temperature controlled office
• Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college or university
• A minimum of two years of development/fundraising experience in a non-profit organization
• A proven track record of significantly increasing special event results
• Demonstrated success planning and implementing successful (five-figure and above) special events in a nonprofit environment.
• Superior writing, speaking, and listening skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and to initiate new ones.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, detail-and results-oriented.
• Ability to work effectively with donors and prospects, board members, volunteers, vendors, and other staff in a deadline driven environment.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, and Bloomerang
This position description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of 4C of Southern Indiana, Inc.
*Please send resumes to email@example.com